Family Tech Talk is a great supplement to any internet safety initiatives your school may already have, including local resource officers.
Parents will learn:
- Social media insights and trends
- Tips for managing screen time
- Best practices to help kids be safe online
- How to help kids learn to be kind and respectful to themselves and others
- Ways to manage devices, including app settings for age-appropriate content, camera and privacy settings, and more
- Plus, a live Q&A allows parents to ask their own questions and feel supported by other parents attending from schools across the country
If you have any questions, please contact us here.
—Your friends at TeacherLists and PTO Today